Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9   Go Down

Author Topic: Zelda Fan Game Central Fan-Fiction (8/17/08 - Fourth Chapter)  (Read 30646 times)

Zelda Fan Game Central Fan-Fiction (8/17/08 - Fo...
« on: March 30, 2008, 03:20:39 am »
  • Don't Worry Sir, I'm From The Internet.
This is a Zelda Fan Game Central Fan-Fiction. Basically, Anyone who wants to be in it has to say something. I've decided to include some of the "Big Names" of ZFGC. (If you DON'T want to be in, just say something). Its an original story that includes the people of ZFGC, while still being enthralling and realistic(ish). Here is the story synopsis: "The young prince of the kingdom of Falchion, Kylink, must work with members of an underground resistance team to stop a takeover of their kingdom by a malevolent group named Xirphix. ". I hope you enjoy!

Characters:
Note:This is not a completed list, and should not be read as such. Everything is subject to change, as characters get re-written and such.
Cole/Kylink: The prince of the kingdom of Falchion, a large and prosperous nation. He is unable to accept his duties as a nobleman, and despises the fact he may one day become King. After Falchion is attacked, he stays with the group of rebels who oppose Xirphix. He likes to practice with a sword, but is too weak to be an adventurer.

Mewgull: He is discovered on the verge of death. He eventually recovers and joins with the rebels. He has brown hair, wears white robes, and has two tiny white wings on his back.

Balthasar Xiriph: A shadowy and mysterious leader of his self-titled group. He is never seen. He is referred to as comical and charming by those around him.

Moldorma: Leader of a famous mining group. His brother was kidnapped by Xirphix.

Moldrill: An evil general of Xirphix. He is frequently out and about trying to either stop the rebels or put fear into the heart of the public.

Buster: One of the great generals of Xirphix. He possesses very supernatural power.

Fletcher: A general of Xirphix. He doesn't get out much and people know little of him.

Jetstorm:  Raised on the streets of a war-torn city, he became a skilled assassin early in his life. He was caught and sent to jail before the events of the story. Like many prisoners, he is tested on by Xirphix in their factories. He is driven mad and works for them. Frequently talks in the third person.

Pedlya: One of the only surviving people who was tested on by Xirphix in the early stages. He was thrown in jail for life for “lewd and disgusting acts”. He is driven to madness by the experiments.

Dark Jay: A mysterious man who is weak and frail, but has a very sophisticated appearance. He has black armor and sunglasses. He works for whoever is paying him money.

Tompel: A seafaring man who hides the party after a near attack in the middle of the ocean. At night he plays melancholy tunes on his guitar.

Knivu: A man who houses the rebels headquarters in the basement of his bar. He is a good friend of the party, and joins them in his quest for a free Falchion. He leaves his wife and child behind.

Hero of Fire: The name given to a man reincarnated by Xirphix. He was burned to death, and reappears as a man entirely blanketed in flames feared by many around the land.

"Hammer" Mike Yubel: A middle-aged man who was once a tremendously powerful hammer wielder. He was given the name 'hammer' Mike after his adventures.

Skull Kid: A boy cursed by an unknown force. He lives a life of solitude because of his frightful appearance. He lives with many other children in a war-torn and dismal town with little hope of leaving.

Vandavil: A lone hunter who lives far away from civilization. He has no allegiance, but he is tireless about fighting those he finds threatening with a mighty axe and powerful bow. He sports afro-like hair, is well-muscled, has a brown leather coat, cape, and green pants. A hawk named Vond goes with him everywhere. He is enthusiastic and afraid of nothing. Has only his honour and legacy. He worships a shrine for the animals of the woods.

Darklight: A member of the Desari tribe. As a disciple of them, he is able to manipulate his environment and use it to his advantage, to an extent. He enjoys entertaining people with music on his flute. He is bright, cheerful, and a morale booster to friends. He has dark blond, carelessly windswept close-to-shouder-length hair, a black robe, and a dark blue cape. He tries to prove himself in the annual Desari Tournament.

The Great Moulinoski: Another member of the Desari tribe. He is a chief, meaning that he can manipulate the environment a lot more than ordinary members. He has become greedy and lazy being frequently served by lower members of the tribe. He has dark blond shoulder length hair, with a large hat, black robe and a royal red cape. He offers up a piece of The Swith as a prize for winning the Desari Tournament.

Cronian: The source of humanity and civilization, the first man to ever live.

Regulus: The incarnation of evil. He is the twin brother of Cronian and is the embodiment of evil.

MG-Zero: A diplomat who sends money and soldiers to Xirphix. He becomes a half-human, half-machine monster in an experiment and gains tremendous power.

Luigi: A lonesome warrior. He lives in a war-torn village, reflecting on his past life.

Sora: A noble who teased Cole when he lived in the castle.

ZFGC FAN-FICTION:
Chapter 1: Revolution at Oswyn
Chapter 2: Coup d'etat
Chapter 3: A Message From Vash
Chapter 4: The Informant

I will update it further.
Anymore, just say something. Remember to post comments, ideas, excetera...

If you want to be in, PLEASE ASK!
« Last Edit: August 17, 2008, 11:19:07 pm by Kylink »
Grimace is the demiurge, the creator. From him all things in McDonaldland have sprung. He is not a sin, he's not a menu item, he's just Grimace. He exists. He rolls his lidless eyes and flaps his lipless mouth, formless and terrible, a protean idiot thing from the depths of pre-history.
Re: Zelda Fan Game Central Fan-Fiction
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2008, 03:39:53 am »
!@#$% yes. I don't mind if your making a story. I'm just glad I'm a "Big Name" of ZFGC to you.

If you are going to use me as a character, I want to be one of those villians that pops in, gets beat up, returns later more powerful, gets beat up again, and so on. ;D

Pedlya

Pederp
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2008, 03:42:25 am »
  • Vote for Harvey!~
So, after reading that Moldrill is making a fan-fiction...I decided to do something unique. A Zelda Fan Game Central Fan-Fiction. Basically, Anyone who wants to be in it has to say something. I've decided to include some of the "Big Names" of ZFGC. (If you DON'T want to be in, just say something)

Me (Kylink)
Swiftu
Source
Sharon
Fox
-Ali-
Kren
TheForeShadower
trelantana
MinAlien
Moldrill
Moldorma
Old Gregg
Pyru
Mamaruanime
FISSURE
Hyrule_Boy
Takuthehedgehog
Solarrain4
MetaKirby
Laigonaz
TanukiMario
legendaryluigi
Mitsu

Anymore, just say something. Remember to post comments, ideas, excetera...

Instead of Old Gregg, can it be Pedlya. Im only using Old Gregg for a while to promote The Mighty Boosh 08' Tourt.
So what! I wanna get out! 'Cos there's so much out there! So many different people, living different lives! Incredibly good guys, bad guys... Folks completely different from us! It's one huge melting pot! See, it's not about success, dying in the streets, who's better, who's not! I just want to be a part of it! I realized that even if I've no connections, no talent, even if I'm one big loser, I want to use my hands and feet to think and move, to shape my own life! We can just die here or we can try, see what we've got!
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2008, 03:43:25 am »
Yes, okay I can do that. I just didn't know if your name was changed completely or not.
Grimace is the demiurge, the creator. From him all things in McDonaldland have sprung. He is not a sin, he's not a menu item, he's just Grimace. He exists. He rolls his lidless eyes and flaps his lipless mouth, formless and terrible, a protean idiot thing from the depths of pre-history.

alirazaq

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2008, 04:16:52 am »
I'm number 5 on the list XD
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2008, 04:25:17 am »
I'm number 5 on the list XD
Its in no specific order, I just mostly put everyone who's usually in Spam first lol

alirazaq

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2008, 04:32:44 am »
I figured, you can use my name as long as I am not gay in the fan-fic >_> or a !@#$%
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2008, 04:34:17 am »
  • ๏̯͡๏﴿
Make me an awesome character...please.
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2008, 04:42:59 am »
Well, saying what you specifically want to be always helps. Try to make a little profile (Just like appearance and good/bad) of yourself.
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2008, 01:20:25 pm »
  • Personal Text
I would like to be in it :)
-I kind of want to the "Geno" Character.
-The one who is always calm, collected and very smart, but very quiet.

My appearance:
-Lucious brown hair.
-White gown that never gets dirty.
-Bare foot.
-Bright green eyes.
-White Wings with a black feather on the right wing.

-He goes around teaching everyone the difference between "Love and Loath".
-He isn't part of the original party, he's mostly a lone wolf, and then some of the party members starts thinking that Mewgull is part of the evil clan, and most want to fight him, and start loathing him.

Well, saying what you specifically want to be always helps. Try to make a little profile (Just like appearance and good/bad) of yourself.
Try making a profile outline to how you want people to respond. That'll be easier.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2008, 01:25:28 pm by Mewgull »
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2008, 01:30:24 pm »
  • ๏̯͡๏﴿
Ok fine.

I'd like to be a main villain who later joins the heros to defeat some more evil character.

I'd look something like this.

Dantztron 3030

Mammy's Favorite Storyteller!
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2008, 03:48:55 pm »
  • b e p i s
I'm down. Do whatever you want :P

EDIT: Look for pictures of me in Mug Shots; failing that, just ask for some links, to give you an idea of how I look. As for my real-life personality, I'm very sarcastic and use a large (but realistic!) vocabulary, and take things in stride.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2008, 03:56:11 pm by Knivu »
well i dont have that system and it is very hard to care about everything when you are single
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2008, 03:59:16 pm »
  • (y)(;>.<;)(y)
So I'm not yet a part of the furniture here? I'm sad :(
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2008, 06:25:53 pm »
Make me a giant raving monster that talks in third person plz.

That's only the second oddest request I've made today...o_O
The Legend of Zelda: Hall of the Dead
Complete and free Zelda fan game
http://dayjo.org/uncannyvisions/hotd.html
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2008, 06:27:49 pm »
  • Lionfish App dev
Mmmm... make me a miner sorta guy, digging tunnels everywhere and stuff. Not part of the main party, but a recurring friend of theirs.
  • Lionfish Apps
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2008, 07:11:08 pm »
So I'm not yet a part of the furniture here? I'm sad :(
Sorry, I must have forgot. Don't worry; I wub roo!

Okay here is an outline:
Name: (Self-explanatory)
Allegiance: (Good/Bad, undecided?)
Appearance: (What you look like)
Demeanor:  (How you act)

Basically I don't want much storyline stuff. I'll do that. I don't want people to say like "My character is the last of a race of magically gifted giants" or crap like that. I'll figure it out. Also, I'll update the main post everytime someone says something.

Pedlya

Pederp
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2008, 07:12:36 pm »
  • Vote for Harvey!~
Seriously, make me the weirdest charector you can. Make me a !@#$% tranny if you want. I just want to be weird.
So what! I wanna get out! 'Cos there's so much out there! So many different people, living different lives! Incredibly good guys, bad guys... Folks completely different from us! It's one huge melting pot! See, it's not about success, dying in the streets, who's better, who's not! I just want to be a part of it! I realized that even if I've no connections, no talent, even if I'm one big loser, I want to use my hands and feet to think and move, to shape my own life! We can just die here or we can try, see what we've got!
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2008, 07:25:17 pm »
Seriously, make me the weirdest charector you can. Make me a !@#$% tranny if you want. I just want to be weird.
Okay, whatever...I'm not making you a tranny though. I'm not putting a tranny in my fan fic, lol.
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2008, 08:07:31 pm »
  • (y)(;>.<;)(y)
Name: TheDarkJay (could be an alias for the unknown real name)
Allegiance: Undecided (Good and Bad are relative terms, I'd ally myself with whomever benefited me the most).
Appearance: Always wearing a suit and black shades (old reference to the first photo of myself I ever uploaded to the interwebs), uses too much gel on his hair to hold it in a kind-of fohawk (see my avatar). Very pale and very thin, and also relatively tall (6ft3)
Demeanor: Cocky sniper-assassin.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2008, 09:09:08 pm by TheDarkJay »
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2008, 08:09:18 pm »
Eh, put me down, this might be interesting...

A quick and agile "ninja" who joins with the main villain, speaks in the 3rd person (I always do that anyway :) )

Manly men don't sass. Manly men get in FIGHTS! Fist fights using manly fists!
  • JetDesigns
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.277 seconds with 78 queries.