LoZ: The Dual Mage
- Last Updated:
- November 05, 2007, 10:57:25 AM
loz, dual mage, knighty
- Game Maker
- Music Pack can be optionally extracted to same directory as game to hear it.
I first showed this at NCFC, but didn't receive as much feedback as I had hoped.
(Apparently people were to busy staring at Shadowgazer to notice my game.)
Anyway, here's a game I have been working on for awhile.
Hyrule waged a war with Ganon, the prince of Darkness. The war would later be known as the Sacred War. A new soldier recruit named Link would unexpectedly be the savior of Hyrule.
Link, after a long and tough battle, was finally able to kill Ganon. Peace surrounded Hyrule... for awhile, anyway. However, since Ganon's defeat, the amount of monsters has begun to increase noticeably, so much that the Hylians daily lives have been altered, as just stepping outside could result in a confrontation with a monster. The King of Hyrule decides it's time to take action. He orders the hero Link to investigate the origin of these monsters.
But, the monsters are a bad omen... Hyrule is in more danger then they thought - a mistake the king had done in the past could result in the fall of Hyrule.
* During your adventure, you gain control of both Link and Zelda. They must work together to complete puzzles and defeat their enemies.
* Two Sub-Weapons can be used together to create new effects. For example, shooting an arrow through a lantern will create a Fire Arrow. Experimenting with the weapons you find will be very important.
* Hint medallions will be scattered throughout Hyrule. You can use these whenever you are stuck to receive a hint. There are only a set amount of medals in the game. (What happens when you find them all?)
* Minigames which take advantage of each sub-weapon.
* You may get unlockable stuff if you can find all the heart pieces, medallions, etc.