Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Legend of Zelda: Fierce Diety Origins  (Read 3216 times)

The Legend of Zelda: Fierce Diety Origins
« on: May 09, 2010, 07:09:41 am »
The Legend of Zelda: Fierce Diety Origins

Link awakes to the sound of a goddess screaming for him to save her, he sets out to the tower of the gods where he is told in his dream she is. There an evil god, the original Fierce Diety, is saying the goddesses have weakened him and he needs a new body. He battles link, possesses his body afterwards. Din, the goddess of power casts a spell on Link to keep the Fierce Diety sealed inside Link. She then tells him to search for the triforce, which contains the true power of the gods, in order to free the evil Fierce Diety from him and destroy him once and for all.

There are going to be 3 major dungeons. A Prologue & Epilogue. The final part of the game will be a series of several boss fights.

Progress.
Prologue 100%
Overworld Tiling 100%
Overworld Population (Treasures, NPCS, etc.) 25%
Dungeon 1 100% But most likely will see major overhaul before release
Lost Woods 100% But most likely will see major overhaul
Hyrule Castle, Hyrule Castle Town, Dungeons 2 & 3, Epilogue, Boss A.I. All anywhere between 0-20%

Simple update, mostly progress. Still not planning to show alot until z3 or when the game is completely finished. Whichever comes first.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2010, 07:57:33 am by TomMyG17 »

Vlaeder

Re: The Legend of Zelda: Fierce Diety Origins
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2010, 04:29:43 am »
Possible names for the 'Evil God':
Xenerg
Vr'k
Vr'k Karix
Qwarzi'ir
Mytogi't
Ze'r

I don't know exactly the personality of forementioned 'evil god', so I can't think of any more. If you give me a little more info about him (maybe via PM?) I might be able to come up with some better names if one of these doesn't suit your needs.

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2010, 04:33:49 am »
  • ^Not actually me.
Possible names for the 'Evil God':
Xenerg
Vr'k
Vr'k Karix
Qwarzi'ir
Mytogi't
Ze'r

I don't know exactly the personality of forementioned 'evil god', so I can't think of any more. If you give me a little more info about him (maybe via PM?) I might be able to come up with some better names if one of these doesn't suit your needs.

None of those seem to really fit with any existing Zelda naming conventions :P Zelda names are usually very simplistic.

Vlaeder

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2010, 04:44:23 am »
XD

I haven't played Zelda in a while, so I can't really think of any Zelda-Zelda ones. The ones I listed were random names I made up on the spot. XD

Darklink45

aka Faded Led
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2010, 04:46:15 am »
None of those seem to really fit with any existing Zelda naming conventions :P Zelda names are usually very simplistic.
yeah like Bob.
but yeah use a simple name like Degora (get it? deku, goron, zora. GENIUS!)
you may come up with nice names.
Personal site: Faded Led
People die when they are killed.
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2010, 04:47:15 am »
Degora (get it? deku, goron, zora. GENIUS!)

The underlined words would actually spell out Degoza. :-*

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2010, 04:54:17 am »
  • ^Not actually me.
Degora (get it? deku, goron, zora. GENIUS!)

The underlined words would actually spell out Degoza. :-*

Degozo.

rofl...
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2010, 08:18:33 pm »
I have not noticed anybody actually replied to this topic, school !@#$% me over so I had to do alot of work in order to get out without summer school or even worse a second year. Either way I got my free time back so I'm gonna start up on this game again. So I'll try to get some work done sometime soon.

But Degoza is actually not bad. You may have something there.
And whoever asked about the personality of said "evil god" he's a cunning !@#$%, smart and generally knows what he's going to do up until the very end.
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2010, 05:23:02 am »
I haven't been updating this topic, but believe it or not I have been working on the game. Before z3 I plan to do a huge update, don't feel like it now. But heres basically what I've gotten done since then.

The entire overworld, the whole thing is practically done, just waiting on a request i put in the gfx section.
Town 1
Hyrule Castle
Hyrule Castle Town
The "Lost Woods" (I'm actually not sure I like what I did with these so it may change though.)
Dungeon 1 is all but done, I'm terrible with AI so the boss is an idiot right now, but I'll have that changed as soon as i learn how to.
I'm also throwing around an idea to use the very beginning part of the story as a prologue before the game even begins.

I actually plan to have the entire game finished by the time Z3 starts in order to work on an original project with a few friends. But not sure if I'll make it.
The quality of this game is not real zelda quality, as in people can tell its a fan game. But heres what counts, its playable, it has a decent story, and its helping me get a bit better with gamemaker in general, which is always good.

Edit-7/18
Got everything done from the prologue up until a "mock dungeon", which will be dungeon 1, but for now its not at all how i want it to be. SO this mock dungeon will be included in the z3 demo most likely, but it is not in any way the final thing.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2010, 06:28:38 am by TomMyG17 »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.323 seconds with 55 queries.