Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Spirit Mythes: The Deku Prophet  (Read 12616 times)

Spirit Mythes: The Deku Prophet
« on: March 09, 2010, 05:30:27 am »
  • You heard of the thing from the place with stuff?
-=-=-=-=- Story -=-=-=-=-

This game is basically what will become of the Zelda Universe when the triforce is no longer funtional. The King of Hyrule needs a new ambassador for the kingdom because their old one, Vasu from the Ring Shop, retired. The King has to children, the twins known as Zelda and Sen. In the opening, the two are at their recital, on their birthday (like in The Wind Waker), playing for the Lords and Dukes of the Kingdom of Calatia. The King calls over the two for a private talk. He purposes that one of the two become the temporary ambassador.

At this point, you can choose which of the two wants to do it. If you are a boy you choose Sen, but if you are a girl you choose Zelda.

The King tells the player to head over to the Kokiri Rainforest and talk to The Great Deku Tree on behalf of Castle Town. P.S.: This happens near the end of either timeline and all the areas are kind of altered. Such as: Hyrule Castle is an Oasis, Kokiri Forest is now Kokiri Rainforest, and Goron City is now Snow Wilds. He also gives you the Badge of the Royal.

You get a beacon on your map showing you were to go, but you are free to explore the town and lands of hyrule. When you reach the entrance to Kokiri Village, a immature Kokiri named Odim stops you and asks you how you made it here without dieing. Then he deems you as a Skull Kid in disguise and doesn't let you Pass. If you use your badge in front of him, he will let you pass. Most of the Kokiri are knowere to be found, so you keep heading west towards the Deku Tree. You see Odim again and you ask him how he beat you here and he does not respond. He instructs you to get a (Sword for Sen, Staff for Zelda). Go to the same area you got the sword from in Ocarina of Time and you may buy a shield if you want, but it isn't required. Once you talk to Odim again, he disappears. Don't be confused, just keep going and you will see the Deku Tree who claims that he knew you will come. He tells you of a tale of how in the beginning of time, the Godly ones each made a piece of reality that uphold the law of existence. The three goddesses each made their piece and called it the Triforce, however there was another godly figure known as Ord. Ord was often known as the God of Realms, if known at all. Ord left the other goddesses with his Sacred Object fore he did not approve of the Goddesses' ways of creating life in such a cruel way. Unfortunately, the Gods are not all powerfull, they slowly drain apart if they are not united. The Goddesses Nayru and Din left searching for Ord in the unknown lands of Nethersea and left Farore alone with the Triforce to watchover the chosen Land of Hyrule. Farore was worried it would be stolen so she hid it in a land known as the sacred realm. But, it was stolen by a dark one. She Finlay got it back and decided to go with Plan B, which was: split it into millions of pieces and put a shard in the hearts of each and every Human based being. It was too late because Din, Nayru, and Ord never returned so the power of the Triforce is almost completely out. Somehow, the sacred Plants known as the Maku Trees made a backup. Thousands of living Maku Trees sacraficed themselves to create an item called the Maku Pearl. As you can imagine, with an item as strong as the Maku Pearl, people from all over the world look forward to snatching it; Until one day, a thief fell into the Nethersea with it. The Nethersea is the Darkmatter ocean made purely out of chaos. It surrounds the three lands. The main purpose of the Nethersea is that it was used as a trash can for the Goddesses when they were creating life. The more force of what is inside the sea, the more chance that it will be obliterated. So I'll just leave that image up to your mind for now.

He also mentions what became of the Maku Trees. The Maku Trees were super archaic creatures so they evolved into three other species known as: The Bagu Trees, The Deku Trees, and the Boko Trees. The Boko Trees were carefree species, they wasted their talents, tortured lesser beings, and idolised an alternate Lord instead of the three goddesses. So, Farore started thinking it might be best to punish them for their ignorance, so she turned them into an even more ignorant species of Goblin known as the Bokoblins. The Deku Trees, did not approve of the Boko Trees ways, so they used all of their energy to try undoing their wrongs. In the process, only one, which is the Great Deku Tree, is left in existence. The rest of the Deku Trees evolved to a species of high status known as the Deku Scrubs. The Bagu Trees, believed that whoever was the mightiest of their kind would be the ruler of the Kokiri Rainforest. One unnamed Bagu Tree took it a little to far and endangered his species. Farore also cursed him to be stuck in a land known as the Sacred Grove. He is currently searching for somehow get out. He causes many earthquakes, tornadoes, and other natural disasters to try and break the barrier. Some of which reached this town and whipped out some of the Kokiris.

At the moment, inside of him are four maidens known as the Gem Maidens (no actual names so far). They are awaiting for you to hand them their Gems. (Zelda or Sen panics claiming they never stole their Gems but are willing to pay them.) The Deku Tree then drains your wallet and says that he meant they are waiting for you to get the Four Gems from the Dungeons of the forrest so they may unlock the secret the Gems contain. You are then givin control again. You must obtain all four of the Gems in any order and give them to the respective maidens. After doing that, you find out that none of the Gems actually work anymore so the Deku Tree gives you the three remaining Boko Seeds in existence. You are then required to plant one in Hyrule, one in Termina, and one in Calatia. This part is more like a sidequest, even though it is not optional. After a series of quests to plant each seed, you must go back to the maidens with four mushrooms; One Blue, Green, White and Red. (They are found by digging in the Lost Woods.) You eventually find out that each of those Gems are really Masks that are needed to be worn by an ambassador to enter Rito Island, Snow Wilds, Deku Ditch, and the Central Gerudian Republic.

This is were the game really begins. If the other quests in the game were difficult, you might as well give up the game here.

The rest of the games Mainstream is not very well described to not force you to do anything. So you may explore at your wanting and pace.

-=-=-=-=- Team -=-=-=-=-

People On this Project:
*The seven people who share this account.

-=-=-=-=- Support -=-=-=-=-

Code: [Select]
[url=http://www.zfgc.com/forum/index.php?topic=36068][img]http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/3434/supportspiritmythes.png[/img][/url]
« Last Edit: March 25, 2010, 08:42:50 am by Random »
Sorry, I can't think of a more interesting sig. > .>
Re: Spirit Mythes: The Deku Prophet
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2010, 02:01:48 pm »
  • Minalien
Would have read it, but your scrolling marquee (seriously, support for that tag needs to be dropped altogether) and bold/underlined/red backgrounded/capital text turned me away.
There's such a double standard about religion in the modern world. Catholics can gather, wear white robes, and say "In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti" and be considered normal.

But if my friends and I gather, wear black robes, and say  "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn", we're considered cultists.
  • Development Blog
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2010, 03:02:53 pm »
I have to agree with Min. The scrolling "READ IT" does not really invite to read. Additionally the rest of the text lacks any markup, which makes it difficult to read. But nonetheless, I have read it. The story has some interesting points, but also some to be critical about. It does still have some potential.

Love to see something about the gameplay designs, ideas for items and abilities for Zelda and Sen.

At this point, you can choose which of the two wants to do it. If you are a boy you choose Sen, but if you are a girl you choose Zelda.
I'm a guy, so I'm not allowed to play with Zelda  :P

P.S.: This happens near the end of either timeline and all the areas are kind of altered.
So you an advocate for timelines in the Zelda series.

People On this Project:
*The seven people who share this account.
Seriously? 7 people share that account.
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2010, 08:48:00 pm »
Love to see something about the gameplay designs, ideas for items and abilities for Zelda and Sen.
This is just a story concept, the actual game detail I was not going to get int quite yet but if you want I guess I can give an example.
I'm a guy, so I'm not allowed to play with Zelda  :P
Well, you can play zelda if you want..... Not really much difference except fighting style and weapons.
So you an advocate for timelines in the Zelda series.
Yes. Infact, they both split at the moment of the triforce (OoT). And yet, over TWW, PH, and ST you don't hear anything about it. Same for Child Timeline's MM and TP. So I started thinking... Why wasn't the triforce Ganon's goal anymore? Well I came to the conclusion that the triforce might actualy be a ticking time bomb... I mean, the only time you see the triforce in TP is when Ganon escapes the Sages' curse and whn zelda gives midna the triforce of wisdom. And in Spirit tracks, which happens hundreds of years afte TP on the alternte timeline, doesn't even know about the triforce. Instead, they support the "Sacred Force of the Spirit of Good". Which got me thinking.... If the triforce is such a powerfull object... Then why isn't it mentioned. It is clear that it doesn't work and the thing sustaining life is a back up. In my cse the Maku Pearl. In ST's case the "Sacred Force of the Spirit of Good". P.S.: Even Nintendo supports the timeline I'm using here: http://zeldawiki.org/images/2/2b/UK_Nintendo_Mag_ZeldaWiki.png.

Seriously? 7 people share that account.
Yes. Me, call me ember, am just speaking on behalf the entire team here. We started thinking, why make a few accounts for the same game. I mean, we would need to give out seven different emails... We would eithe need to look for six laptops (most of the members use desktops). We would either have to share laptops with 30 minutes on each person, this topic would get crowded. Etc. Etc... P.S.: Some of the members of this team are beta testers, and only except team members we know in real life.

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2010, 09:51:01 pm »
  • ^Not actually me.
I would suggest making an account for each person involved, simply because we definitely don't advocate sharing accounts. Too much room for issues.

EDIT:

In fact, it's part of the terms of use you agree to when you register-

With this user account you are about to register, you agree to never give your password out to another person except an administrator, for your protection and for validity reasons. You also agree to NEVER use another person's account for any reason.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2010, 10:01:29 pm by Mamoruanime »
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2010, 10:08:35 pm »
I would suggest making an account for each person involved, simply because we definitely don't advocate sharing accounts. Too much room for issues.

EDIT:

In fact, it's part of the terms of use you agree to when you register-

With this user account you are about to register, you agree to never give your password out to another person except an administrator, for your protection and for validity reasons. You also agree to NEVER use another person's account for any reason.
Well, I am actualy the only person who knows the account info or actualy speaks. But I speak on behalf of the people on the project. Like Zelda/Sen being the representative of Castle Town.
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2010, 10:58:19 pm »
Yes. Infact, they both split at the moment of the triforce (OoT). And yet, over TWW, PH, and ST you don't hear anything about it. Same for Child Timeline's MM and TP. So I started thinking... Why wasn't the triforce Ganon's goal anymore? Well I came to the conclusion that the triforce might actualy be a ticking time bomb... I mean, the only time you see the triforce in TP is when Ganon escapes the Sages' curse and whn zelda gives midna the triforce of wisdom. And in Spirit tracks, which happens hundreds of years afte TP on the alternte timeline, doesn't even know about the triforce. Instead, they support the "Sacred Force of the Spirit of Good". Which got me thinking.... If the triforce is such a powerfull object... Then why isn't it mentioned. It is clear that it doesn't work and the thing sustaining life is a back up. In my cse the Maku Pearl. In ST's case the "Sacred Force of the Spirit of Good". P.S.: Even Nintendo supports the timeline I'm using here: http://zeldawiki.org/images/2/2b/UK_Nintendo_Mag_ZeldaWiki.png.
Actually, Nintendo does not support any timeline, except those explicitly mentioned as sequels in the game like:
LoZ -> AoL
OOT -> MM
TWW -> PH -> ST
OOA/OOS

ONM (Official Nintendo Magazine) is the most prominent european magazine and exclusively deals with Nintendo games, but they are not representatives of Nintendo. Most people here share Nintendo's vision in that there are no timelines and that each (set of) game(s) is just another legend told. Mainly because there are to many inconsistencies, which only results in headaches.

Yes. Me, call me ember, am just speaking on behalf the entire team here. We started thinking, why make a few accounts for the same game. I mean, we would need to give out seven different emails... We would eithe need to look for six laptops (most of the members use desktops). We would either have to share laptops with 30 minutes on each person, this topic would get crowded. Etc. Etc... P.S.: Some of the members of this team are beta testers, and only except team members we know in real life.
Well, like Mammy said, it goes against the term of use. But I think there is also another factor. Over time new members come to the forum and old ones leave again. When new members only stick to the topics they create then the forum will be really dead (not that it it is at the peak of its activity at the moment). There is also some kind of decency factor. If you want people to check out your projects then it is only decent to check out and react to other projects. You do not only learn a lot of it, but others can also learn from your experience. Not to mention that mingling with the community also does some good for your project. I'm not saying that you have to post everywhere now or start gravedigging. But it would be nice to see more activity from the new members.

Also you don't have to lock IP's and I think every one does have there own PC for either programming or gaming.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2010, 11:22:48 pm by Niek »

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2010, 11:15:01 pm »
  • ^Not actually me.
Well, I am actualy the only person who knows the account info or actualy speaks. But I speak on behalf of the people on the project. Like Zelda/Sen being the representative of Castle Town.

Well just keep the TOS in mind anyway :P If we see a bunch of different people on the one account it'll probably result in an instant ban for that individual account. Best to have them register an account instead of (potentially) logging into that one.

Ethelon

Awesome Resized Avys
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2010, 11:31:56 pm »
When I saw the if you're a boy, pick sen, if you're a girl, pick zelda thing, I instantly thought of pokemon. o.o

Xfixium: "Leader"/Lead Programmer/Lead Spriter,  Cypras: Programmer, Ethelon: Tiler/Spriter, Darklink45: Spriter, Noseblunt3: Spriter,
SinkinDevil: Spriter, Dotyue: Spriter, Tompel: Tiler/Spriter, 
Mamoruanime: Tiler, DJvenom: Spriter
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2010, 12:01:44 am »
Meh, there is ambiguity in the terms of service. The words have the intent of protecting users from the nefarious (getting their accounts taken over by others) and making sure that they aren't the ones being nefarious (using the account of someone else, impersonation). However, the action becomes "wrong" because of two reasons. First, if one member of your collective breaks the rules, all will be punished with no discretion. Second, with multiple log-on locations, determining if there is a potential heck on your account in progress is more difficult.

I would strongly advise that each member of your team get separate accounts accordingly or that if you are going to be the one speaking on behalf of your team that you alone access the account. There is a feature here which PMs get sent to your email automatically; if this were to be done, you could forward the emails then to you team members if necessary.

Good luck with your project through, the sprites you posted in other topics looked nice and the story in this topic seems to have some thought put into it.

« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2010, 01:01:09 am »
Thank you foursword. Also, I thought I made it clear that I was the only one with acess to this account. Nobody else does. I just represent the team. Now, can we please get back to the point. Here is my main concept. Is it good, bad, can be better, going down hill from here, & what should I do? Should I try adding two screenshots every mounth and move it to WIP?

P.S.: I ment to give you this link --> http://www.zeldadungeon.net/images/News/Folder/10-02-15/002.jpg.
I'm not saying it is the absolute true timeline. I'm just saying I support this timeline and that this game is at the end of both parts of this timeline.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2010, 01:02:52 am by Random »
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2010, 07:49:21 am »
I think you should abandon the timeline idea and do what Nintendo does and just make a game fitting in the Zelda game series. If people like it and they want to fit it in a timeline, than let them try to fit it.

Because if you want to fit it in the timeline, you end up trying to explain certain evolutions for one game to another, to your game. Such as your Kokiri Rainforest. It obviously is an evolution of OOT's Kokiri Forest, but where did it go during TP/LttP/LoZ and TWW/PH/ST. Not to mention that at the end of both timelines, Hyrule is in different geographical locations.

You must obtain all four of the Gems in any order and give them to the respective maidens. After doing that, you find out that none of the Gems actually work anymore so the Deku Tree gives you the three remaining Boko Seeds in existence. You are then required to plant one in Hyrule, one in Termina, and one in Calatia.

You visit three lands: Hyrule, Termina, Calatia. Combine that with the idea that Kokiri Forest has become a Rainforest (and a rainforest is significantly larger than a forest, with different types of trees and climate) and the Central Gerudian Republic (which suggest that it is a part of a larger land with a number of subdivisions). You get a humongous world to travel through. Makes me wonder whether you can get enough content to make it diverse and justifiable enough in order for not having to travel along long and boring roads.

This part is more like a sidequest, even though it is not optional.

If it is not optional, it is not a sidequest, but a part of the mainquest. Just saying :o
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2010, 03:57:52 pm »
Kokiri Rainforest
Central Gerudian Republic

Really? Clearly I did more skimming of that first post than I should have. Sounds cool.

But yeah, timeline stuff in fan games is always a little confusing. My motto: consider timeline when you're developing the game if you like, but don't let it overpower your game, and certainly don't choke out players with it. The truth of the matter is, some Zelda fans just don't care for timeline stuff; good game design requires that your game be a game first and a storyteller second, or else you risk having a smaller audience than you'd like.

Mirby

Drifter
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2010, 01:29:57 am »
  • To bomb or not to bomb...
What stops me from wanting to play this is the first two lines.
"This game is basically what will become of the Zelda Universe when the triforce is no longer funtional. The King of Hyrule needs a new ambassador for the kingdom because their old one, Vasu from the Ring Shop, retired."

First off, the Triforce is a magical artifact created by the three goddesses after they left the newly-formed Hyrule. Being a magical artifact, it can never lose function; it'll always serve a purpose. Secondly, Vasu? Really? Sure he was in Labyrnna and Holodrum, but why would he be the Hyrulian Ambassador? Did he move to Hyrule, and the king decided, "Hey, we need an ambassador. Let's choose that guy who used to sell rings!"

And the rest of it. I understand the reason for the Kokiri Rainforest, but really? Did Zelda games after OoT not cover it or what? And why is it a rainforest. And how did the Gerudo get a republic started? Answers, man. We need answers.

I wish you luck with this, but I hope you can flesh out the story a little more and explain these things.

Mirby Studios | Share & Enjoy now available! (Links above!) | Games I've Beaten
Quote from: Mamoruanime
I like-like it :D
  • Mirby Studios
« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2010, 05:31:54 am »
  • Young Link IN 3D!
Well it seems like a interesting concept so good luck and getting to choose the charter seems like  a good idea yet somehow reminds me of pokemon somehow but again good luck.
working on sprites for my Zelda 1 remake, come see them at
http://www.zfgc.com/forum/index.php?topic=38427.0.
My first audio resource is up, http://www.zfgc.com/index.php#?action=resources&sa=view&id=231 , come see it.
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2010, 07:40:44 am »
Well, to the remarks about geography, for the most part termina is not like termina in MM. Btw, this happens on either timeline becuase it mainly takes place a little after same time as Spirit trakcs on the child timeline, but it has to also happen on the adult timeline becuase Termina had to have been hit by majora's moon, so it would probably be best to say it happens on the child timeline if link fails to defeat majora. The timeline is out of the point, Deku Scrubs and some humans survived the moon crash becuase the Scrubs have the ability to burrow themselves underground through flowers. So, the Deku Scrubs recreated their kingdom in an area called New Clock Town (Should we call it New Termina?). (The moon is still were the clock town would be geographicly.) But overall, it is not to huge of an area. Same for Calatia. What we'r in debate about now is... Well, Hyrule revolves around magic, Termina revolves around science, and calatia... Well, when you go to calatia you obtain certain abilities (which won't be mentioned so it won't be spoiled) which could be classafied as both, even though they should have their own art. So here is our idea, we make the third world, calatia, about Alchemy. That doesn't really go wit the usual zelda flow and might be a pleasant twist, but how can we make it so it doesn't sound to much like FMA/FMAB? Also, the Gerudo became a republic when their king, ganon, died and they were forced to come up with a better system. I mean, ganon died at like what age, 37? So be left with 63 years without a working system and risk being attacked by Castle Town? It is only logical that they change their ways. P.S.: The Gerudo also developed a strong disliking to Deku Scrubs.

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2010, 08:16:06 am »
  • ^Not actually me.
It's best not to put any emphasis on the "timeline". Nintendo has openly stated that there's no timeline.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5FozOuwQjI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5FozOuwQjI</a>

It sort of demeans any project to try to fit it into something that was fabricated by a fan in the first place and treat it as if it's canon.

There is no timeline. It was made up by a fan for the sake of trying to fit each game into a larger story to ease their own dismay, when it just simply isn't the way it works.

I know you're trying to stay "true" to the Zelda universe, but the easiest way to doing so is by creating a unique, original adventure for Link, and not by trying to fit it into some larger scheme of things.
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2010, 08:27:56 am »
Thank you for showing this to me. Ok, so there is no timeline. :-\ So what? This game still happens some hunred years after Majora's Mask if link fails. That is all I mean to say. ;) What about the calatia-alchemy idea? I really need responses from the community but I don't want to start another poll or anything.
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2010, 09:19:25 am »
I have to agree with Mammy. Forcing timeline stuff in there, even if you are inspired by one of those events, will only serve to lower the quality of your game. Even so, when the moon would have fallen, (even though Nintendo greatly reduced it in size) it would have created a crater that even the Deku Scrubs can't survive. And when you are going to introduce more nations, than people are going to expect to have a nation as big as Hyrule. Not to be offensive, but you've got a lot to do.

My advice make a story about that Hyrule has been hit by a comet long ago. Castle Town was turned into a crater. Hyrule fractured. Many people sought refuge in Catalia, but now Hyrule is rebuilding. But a new evil is threatening that seems to disrupt Hyrule's rebuild. Evil comming from the crater.

Or something like that. It is inspired by the moon falling on termina and it covers how people would recover from that. And a comet is less omni-destructive as a moon is.

The timeline is out of the point, Deku Scrubs and some humans survived the moon crash because the Scrubs have the ability to burrow themselves underground through flowers. So, the Deku Scrubs recreated their kingdom in an area called New Clock Town (Should we call it New Termina?).
More like New Deku Palace. Clock Town is a human town and Termina is the combination of all the areas of all the races.

What we're in debate about now is... Well, Hyrule revolves around magic, Termina revolves around science, and calatia... Well, when you go to calatia you obtain certain abilities (which won't be mentioned so it won't be spoiled) which could be classified as both, even though they should have their own art. So here is our idea, we make the third world, calatia, about Alchemy.
Alchemy is a small part of science, that mostly deals with mixing chemicals. If you have science on one pillar and magic (anti-science, I think Harry Potter wizardry and stuff) on the other, then as a third pillar I would suggest "Faith". Not so much religion, but actually faith.

Also, the Gerudo became a republic when their king, ganon, died and they were forced to come up with a better system. I mean, ganon died at like what age, 37? So be left with 63 years without a working system and risk being attacked by Castle Town? It is only logical that they change their ways.
Well, a change often happens to something they are willing to change to. Something they are familiar with. Thus I would believe that one off the women would rise to become the leader. Even they new that every hundred years a new king would be born. Castle Town was to busy rebuilding and the Gerudo could have retreated into the desert to be save. And if it really is at the end of the timeline than a several hundreds of years has gone by. And a new male would be born. You see what problems the timeline brings.
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2010, 09:45:13 am »
I have to agree with Mammy. Forcing timeline stuff in there, even if you are inspired by one of those events, will only serve to lower the quality of your game. Even so, when the moon would have fallen, (even though Nintendo greatly reduced it in size) it would have created a crater that even the Deku Scrubs can't survive. And when you are going to introduce more nations, than people are going to expect to have a nation as big as Hyrule. Not to be offensive, but you've got a lot to do.

My advice make a story about that Hyrule has been hit by a comet long ago. Castle Town was turned into a crater. Hyrule fractured. Many people sought refuge in Catalia, but now Hyrule is rebuilding. But a new evil is threatening that seems to disrupt Hyrule's rebuild. Evil comming from the crater.

Or something like that. It is inspired by the moon falling on termina and it covers how people would recover from that. And a comet is less omni-destructive as a moon is.
Yes, but most of the games revolves around the lost woods and Hyrule. Calatia and Termina are actualy small parts of it, they are mainly included becuase hte player becomes an ambassador. P.S.:It is Calatia (non-canonical, but a real place). See this link for more info --> http://zeldawiki.org/Calatia (even though it is a stub article). We are in nowhere thinking to drop clock town and castle town to make New Hyrule. (But that would make sence geographicly.)
More like New Deku Palace. Clock Town is a human town and Termina is the combination of all the areas of all the races.
Yes, but New Clock town was an area created by the Deku Scrubs for the remianing humans. (It's architecture is similer to Deku Palace, however.) Dispite the presence of Deku Scrubs, it is still a human town.
Alchemy is a small part of science, that mostly deals with mixing chemicals. If you have science on one pillar and magic (anti-science, I think Harry Potter wizardry and stuff) on the other, then as a third pillar I would suggest "Faith". Not so much religion, but actually faith.
I think your confusing Alchemy and Chemistry up. Chemistry is what your talking about. Alchemy is a mythical science based of chemistry were most of the greek and egyptian lore came from. (Ex.: Chimera, Sphynx, etc.) In my opinoin, even if faith is not ment by religion, we shouldn't use that becuase it will still have a too strong of a hold on cultures and etc... (Don't want to cause a cultural war like OoT did.)
Well, a change often happens to something they are willing to change to. Something they are familiar with. Thus I would believe that one off the women would rise to become the leader. Even they new that every hundred years a new king would be born. Castle Town was to busy rebuilding and the Gerudo could have retreated into the desert to be save. And if it really is at the end of the timeline than a several hundreds of years has gone by. And a new male would be born. You see what problems the timeline brings.
Still, they must have got to there democacy sooner or later. I mean, even if they had like a viceking or w/e, they still must have thought they must choose a leader over worth and acheivments. (Especialy after what Ganon got them into in OoT.)
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.06 seconds with 77 queries.