Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: OoT Water Temple: Holy Hyrule...  (Read 2446 times)

Jeod

Team Dekunutz, Doubleteam
OoT Water Temple: Holy Hyrule...
« on: April 26, 2009, 02:04:14 am »
I'm lost. ;_; I saw Ruto, got the small key, then got another small key, got the map, got the compass, used both small keys. One on the lowest door and the other on the 2nd floor's door.
"You should challenge your fates. When all else fails, you can still die fighting." ~Yune

Zelda GBC+ Engine for Multimedia Fusion 2
  • Doubleteam Project Page
Re: OoT Water Temple: Holy Hyrule...
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2009, 04:02:49 pm »
I can't STAND the Water temple.. and ANY of the games. I generally stop playing once I get to the Water Temple for a few months.
  • My Photostream

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2009, 04:05:35 pm »
  • ^Not actually me.
Odd thing is, I've never had issues with the water temple o.o...

The dungeon that's always bothered me the most is Jabu Jabu's belly... Dunno why

Starforsaken101

Wake the Beast
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2009, 04:12:23 pm »
  • www.mouffers.com

The dungeon that's always bothered me the most is Jabu Jabu's belly... Dunno why

That's probably because it's creepy and the music doesn't help...-_-, at least for me.

I also never had any trouble with the Water Temple. Basically just look around. You most likely missed something.
  • Starforsaken101's DeviantART
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2009, 04:21:25 pm »
  • Super Hero Time!

Same. Actually the only problem I had was the very end with the last key, I always forget then remember like 30 minutes later.

Yeah, it wasn't so much hard as it was confusing and boring. I really didn't like that dungeon that much. Especially carrying around Ruto.
!@#$% I lost my entire post, god dammit.

Hammer Bro. Mike

Hammer Bro. Mike
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2009, 04:30:44 pm »
  • The Mike
The Water Temple only bugs me when I forget a certain Small Key I need but the Water Temple is much easier in Master Quest that's for sure.

• Zelda Eternity
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2009, 06:36:46 pm »
  • Evil's origin begins in TLOZ AO...
TSA has a shortcut through the water temple, but it's probably too late for you. I always had trouble with both Jabu Jabu's belly and the Water temple. But the water temple always was one of my favorites.
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2009, 06:39:12 pm »
I generally don't have a problem with the temple so long as I don't take a break and forget where I was. It's gotta be done in one session.

Here: http://www.zeldadungeon.net/Zelda05-ocarina-of-time-walkthrough-10.php
Quote from: Source
Just wanted to let you know that Bilall has sent me about 6 PMs consisting of a ridiculous amount of these:

:jellytime:

Along with calling me a "mothafucka." Wait...ok, make that 7. Seriously, this guy needs to go.
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2009, 10:24:45 pm »

Same. Actually the only problem I had was the very end with the last key, I always forget then remember like 30 minutes later.

Yeah, it wasn't so much hard as it was confusing and boring. I really didn't like that dungeon that much. Especially carrying around Ruto.
Well if this is turning into a "dungeon you hate most" topic, since I haven't played the N64 games my most hated would have to be the wind temple in WW. The annoying music, plenty of floormasters and a useless makar to carry around make that not fun. At least medli was useful, and an undead dungeon with light based puzzles is so much cooler.
Quote from: Jason
Your community is a bunch of stuck up turds.

Jeod

« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2009, 12:06:46 am »
I agree. I hated the Wind Temple with a passion, mainly because of the stupidity and uselessness of Makar. I need to actually finish Twilight Princess this summer. My data got erased when I was at the 3rd mirror shard.

Of all the Zelda games, my most disliked temple is the Water Temple of Twilight Princess.
"You should challenge your fates. When all else fails, you can still die fighting." ~Yune

Hoffy

Hero of Fire
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2009, 12:20:51 am »
  • Silly cat!
The dungeon I hate most is probably Level 6 in the first Legend of Zelda. Goddamn Wizrobes.

And the Ice Palace in the SNES version (not the GBA one) is a killer.

I don't think I've had much trouble with the temples in any of the 3D games, though :-\... well, I hated the Palace of Twilight in Twilight Princess, because it was half-assed >_>. "More dungeons than Ocarina of Time", my ass.

EDIT: I actually sometimes have trouble with the Stone Tower Temple. But generally, if you can find the map and compass, the rest is easy..

Hoffy.

Jeod

« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2009, 12:25:24 am »
STT is my favorite dungeon. <3 MM.

« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2009, 09:07:26 pm »
The only dungeon out of a Zelda game I didn't care for was the Dark World's tower on death mountain.  Seemed kinda bleh for me.

My favorite is the desert one in OoT.  I liked how you went in it as a kid an adult.(sorta to get the mirror shield)
  • Super Fan Gamers!
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2009, 09:11:23 pm »
I'm lost. ;_; I saw Ruto, got the small key, then got another small key, got the map, got the compass, used both small keys. One on the lowest door and the other on the 2nd floor's door.

Aren't you talking here about Jabu Jabu's Belly? I can't remember encountering Ruto in the Water Temple until the end, when she awakens as a sage. It has been a while tough.

I don't really have a temple I hate the most, but there are some rooms, puzzles and bosses I don't want to repeat. For example rooms with torches that are a limited time lit and the door will only open if all the torches are lit and you have to hurry to get through those doors or they'll close again. One such room is in TMC's Temple of Droplets and in ALttP's Turtle Rock.

Don't read if you haven't finished Twilight Princess.
Show content
As a puzzle I didn't like was in TP's City in the Sky. There is a room with a large door leading to the Boss. The switch to open it is on the roof which you can't reach with the clawshot. You have to stop the fan in the ceiling and lower yourself from the room above. My problem is that I always forgot it and jumped down. Could I work my self up again.

Manhandalla in OOS was a really hard boss. The first time I played, I died about a hundred of times before I knew how to kill him. I asked people I know about how to deal with him, but the only answer I got was: "Have patience and pray your lucky." Well after a hundred times stopped playing OOS for a year and a half. I played it again and finally saw the freaking patterns with just one time dying. I learned my lesson.

Overall I have to say that the Oracle series have the more challenging dungeons. In the Zelda series.

Starforsaken101

Wake the Beast
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2009, 09:20:33 pm »
  • www.mouffers.com
You've got that right. I managed to get myself permanently stuck in Jabu Jabu's belly in Oracle of Ages.

Also, yes you do encounter Ruto in the Water Temple.
  • Starforsaken101's DeviantART
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2009, 06:41:12 am »
  • 虫めづる姫君
I hated Jabu Jabu's Belly in OoA.

Anyhoo, The Water Temple in Ocarina of Time is definitely my favourite dungeon.  I never really found it difficult.  In fact, before I had ever played OoT, my friend's younger brother had the game and was stuck in the Water Temple, and I helped him finish it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.122 seconds with 85 queries.