A legend of Zelda - Horn of BalanceDemoDemo version:
17,67 MB (Zipped)Screen Resolution:
320 x 240 (Changable)Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?qucof6ea0wtcfvgNotes:
- The goal is to reach the end of the Soldier's Shrine.
- There are additional items hidden in the other areas.Default controls*:D
- Action button (open doors / read text / grab / etc) + Confirm button (while in menus)G
- Attack button (hold and release for a full swing attack) + Cancel button (while in menus)S
- Perform run action (if you have the boots available)P
- Pauses the game (can be used to exit the game)R
- Switches between the equipped itemsF
- Use the equipped itemH
- Brings up item menuE
- Brings up map menu* The controls can be personalized in the options menu at the start of the game.
The tale starts off with Link as he is living with his uncle deep in the vast western forest of Hyrule.
His uncle, a well-known blacksmith, took him in as his apprentice a long time ago. They spent weeks crafting
a beautiful ceremonial blade. Elegant and perfectly balanced, it was truly their best work to date.
It was announced that princess Zelda would soon be of age and wed, so a festival was at hand in her honor.
They packed all their belongings and set out for the city with the intent of presenting their blade as a gift.
Upon arriving at the borders of the city of Hyrule, Link and his uncle encountered soldiers everywhere.
By decree of the king anyone coming to the festival looking the least bit suspicious was to be arrested.
Carrying his blade, Link's uncle was apprehended. Link, being left behind, followed the soldiers into the city.
Link started asking around if there was a way to help his uncle out, but found that no one was willing to help.
Everybody was reluctant to even speak with him. It was as if they were all scared of being arrested themselves.
Several soldiers passed, escorting princess Zelda. Link recognized her and attempted to get her attention.
The guards took note and stopped him from getting closer, but the princess stepped in and quietly spoke to Link:
"I do not know you, but you should not ask my help. I am but a mere prisoner, waiting for her arranged marriage...
Little options were left to Link. Something had to be done...
- Pol's Voice
- Yellow Slime
- Wall Cannon
- Stall (new)
- Gibo (new)
- Medusa block (new)
- Spiked block (new)
- Trickbox (new)
- Deadrock (new)
- Rope / Stalrope (1x new)
- Buzz Blob / Cukeman
- Hardhat Beetle
- Flying Tile (1x new)
- Gel / Zol
- Large spiked block (new)
- Wizzrobe / Undead wizzrobe (new)
- Octorok / Slarok (new)
- Spiked roll (new)
- Tektite (new)
- Guruguru bar (new)
Sorry about the messy starting post. I kinda sorta messed up and lost the previous layout
Expect this new starting post to be set up again over time.TeamNext progressKnown issuesClick here to view on the site.