Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Poll

Does Sharon eat animal crackers?

Yes
- 11 (64.7%)
No
- 0 (0%)
Why not just ask? (aka "I Am Sharon")
- 6 (35.3%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Reo Poll  (Read 13045 times)

Reo Poll
« on: September 30, 2008, 12:14:08 am »
They're not meat, but they're shaped like animals. They're not made from animal products, but they look like animals and you eat them. Perhaps? Perhaps not? This is the top issue on ZFGC, the biggest drama ever to be seen on an incarnation of ZFGC. And now, you, random ZFGC member/mod/admin/Tet/Behemoth, can decide.

VOTE NOW!

TO VOTE!

THIS IS SEWIOUS!
Re: Reo Poll
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2008, 12:25:16 am »
  • 虫めづる姫君
INGREDIENTS:
Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate [vitamin B1], riboflavin [vitamin B2], folic acid), sugar, partially hydrogenated soybean and/or cottonseed oil, cornstarch, high fructose corn syrup, contains two percent or less of salt, baking soda, soy lecithin, natural flavor, whey, spice.
Contains wheat, soy and milk ingredients.

Source

Internet Tough Guy.
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2008, 12:30:04 am »
  • Things to see and people to do.
Veganism is such a crock of !@#$%. Oh !@#$%, crackers have milk, THEY'RE THE DEVIL. Maybe I like my damn animal crackers. Have you ever thought about that? Well, have you? Huh? HUH!? How come we normal people have veganism shoved down our throats? Why can't the vegans have normalness shoved down their throats for once?

Psh.  :P
The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone thought to themselves "You know, I really want to set those people over there on fire." - George Carlin

(!@#$%)

Hear the haunting words (They'll find you alone)
lost children with no heart are crying (Turning their hearts into stone)
and you're the lost mother they're calling
Go now, run and hide (seek more than vengeance)
I hear them crying at night (your pain is their satisfaction)
outside when the planets are falling (for the rest of time)
They want to feel and know you hear them (Go now, run and hide)

• http://giantcock.netne.net/
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2008, 12:34:31 am »
  • 虫めづる姫君
Veganism is such a crock of !@#$%. Oh !@#$%, crackers have milk, THEY'RE THE DEVIL. Maybe I like my damn animal crackers. Have you ever thought about that? Well, have you? Huh? HUH!? How come we normal people have veganism shoved down our throats? Why can't the vegans have normalness shoved down their throats for once?

I didn't make this topic.  I didn't tell you not to eat animal crackers.  !@#$% off.

Source

Internet Tough Guy.
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2008, 12:58:20 am »
  • Things to see and people to do.

I didn't make this topic.  I didn't tell you not to eat animal crackers.  !@#$% off.

Obviously. That wasn't aimed at you or anyone for that matter. It wasn't even serious.
The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone thought to themselves "You know, I really want to set those people over there on fire." - George Carlin

(!@#$%)

Hear the haunting words (They'll find you alone)
lost children with no heart are crying (Turning their hearts into stone)
and you're the lost mother they're calling
Go now, run and hide (seek more than vengeance)
I hear them crying at night (your pain is their satisfaction)
outside when the planets are falling (for the rest of time)
They want to feel and know you hear them (Go now, run and hide)

• http://giantcock.netne.net/
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2008, 03:39:21 am »
  • I need something new to put here...

Obviously. That wasn't aimed at you or anyone for that matter. It wasn't even serious.

Shefali's a bit touchy when it comes to food issues.
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2008, 03:42:25 am »
  • ๏̯͡๏﴿
Of course she does. All you have to do is force them down.
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2008, 03:45:19 am »
Stauffer Animal Crackers have no animal products. (> _>) I checked the ingredients for anything, and there's nothing. Infact, it even uses soy. Soy is popular among veegatarians.
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2008, 04:00:45 am »
  • 虫めづる姫君
Stauffer Animal Crackers have no animal products. (> _>) I checked the ingredients for anything, and there's nothing. Infact, it even uses soy. Soy is popular among veegatarians.

Soy is in many, many things.  Anyway, I wouldn't eat animal crackers because they're not nutritious.

DJvenom

super-sage
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2008, 04:48:32 am »
  • Colbydude was here.
Vegetables are grown in soil which is nothing but DEAD !@#$%! It absorbs dead !@#$% and turns it into nutrients but it's still dead !@#$%. tldr; You eat dead !@#$%.
I do art
I ermmm... DID do art
I do art

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2008, 04:57:36 am »
  • ^Not actually me.
I think Sharon has some really awesome recipes;

in fact from time to time I send her messages asking whats a good veggie combo
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2008, 05:06:42 am »
  • 虫めづる姫君
Vegetables are grown in soil which is nothing but DEAD !@#$%! It absorbs dead !@#$% and turns it into nutrients but it's still dead !@#$%. tldr; You eat dead !@#$%.

So do you.  D;

I think Sharon has some really awesome recipes;

in fact from time to time I send her messages asking whats a good veggie combo

I just mix stuff together and it usually tastes good.  I have a friend who enjoys making vegan dishes, but I've never eaten anything she's made.  I only eat food I've prepared myself.  /paranoid(?)
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2008, 05:17:42 pm »
EVERYBODY EATS ANIMAL CRACKERS

do vegans not even drink milk?!
how could someone live without milk?!
how do you have your cereal?!
how do you make cheese sauce?!
milk is amazing and i drink it every day :D
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2008, 05:29:12 pm »
  • 虫めづる姫君
I can drink soy milk, almond milk, or rice milk; but I don't.  And I don't like cereal.
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2008, 05:34:22 pm »
You mean you dont even like coco pops? D: id rather have a bowl of coco pops ...

coco pops are my favourite :D but i rarely have them :(
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2008, 05:37:58 pm »
  • *whistle*
This raises the important question of...

Ice cream.

I mean, as some of you know, I'm actually allergic to milk (and a few other things - my lack of eating options actually being the main reason I'm not a vegetarian) but I choose to spend a lot of time and just deal with the inevitable gut pain for the enormous pleasure that is dairy ice cream.

Seriously, I love ice cream and would not consider life worth living without it.

HOW DO YOU COPE, SHEFALI?
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2008, 05:47:03 pm »
  • (y)(;>.<;)(y)
I think the best argument against veganism I've heard (Totally not serious) is we owe it to our ancestors to continue to eat meat and drink milk.

If Europeans hadn't, in the last 5000 years (pretty much) evolved to digest milk, humanity would have never spread so far so easily, the mortality rate would have been much larger.

If primitive humans hadn't evolved to eat we never would have had the nutrients, proteins and so-on needed to evolve 'complex intelligence'.

The argument is eating meat and animal products is a sign of respect towards our early ancestors, without whom we would not exist.

Of course this makes no sense to me, me eat me meat and drinks me milk because me likes it.  Also I hate downing pills in any form, I'd much rather eat meat than down all the tablets needed to provide the vitamins and the nutrients needed...and a lot of vegetarian food is tasteless at best and down right horrible at worst...

Though I still fail to see the difference between eating meat and eating plants, ultimately you are eating what was living beings, and the plants you eat have already devoured what was living beings.

I can 'understand' not wanting to eat animals that have been raised in certain ways (such as veal, though it is important to realise most veal nowadays is called 'ethical'. Doesn't taste as nice though...) or that you have raised yourself (well, I can't understand it personally but I can see the superiority boost it can give people, which is what I tend to boil most acts of seeming kindness down to), but if something lives a good life and dies a natural death, and is still safe to eat, I still don't understand a refusal to eat that.
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2008, 05:49:48 pm »
  • 虫めづる姫君
This raises the important question of...

Ice cream.

I mean, as some of you know, I'm actually allergic to milk (and a few other things - my lack of eating options actually being the main reason I'm not a vegetarian) but I choose to spend a lot of time and just deal with the inevitable gut pain for the enormous pleasure that is dairy ice cream.

Seriously, I love ice cream and would not consider life worth living without it.

HOW DO YOU COPE, SHEFALI?

I never ate normal ice cream before I became vegan because it's so unhealthy, but I do eat this:

Kyubi

GET ON THE BALL!
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2008, 05:53:19 pm »
  • :3
THEN WHO WAS SHARON?!
Gannon-banned brother.

« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2008, 05:54:42 pm »
  • (y)(;>.<;)(y)
Actually, this does deserve an answer...how can any food be considered 'Vegan' when, ultimately, all living things (be they plant or animal) require the energy and nutrients of dead animals to survive? Surely, if you are against anything to do with cruelty to animals in any form, you wouldn't eat plants since most of their energy comes from rotting animals that were killed by other animals (be these animals human or otherwise)....a cycle of death and suffering that cannot end.

Then again humans are hypocritical, self-absorbed bastards by nature, and any attempt to convince them otherwise, via reason or emotions, or to expect any more is moronic at best :P
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.15 seconds with 79 queries.

anything