Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Halloween  (Read 1680 times)

Halloween
« on: August 30, 2008, 06:59:46 am »
Sooo I don't know what's up with this piece to be honest, it's pretty weird. It started off by me slowing down and just totally messing up some sound clips and then I figured I would make a 2 minute long loop of ambient creepy stuff for Halloween or something haha.
Meh, it's not music but take a listen if you want? Feel free to use it for whatever reason there could possibly be u__u

http://www.box.net/shared/sqo4kpl407
Re: Halloween
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2008, 07:15:57 am »
I think I detect windchimes used in crystalline river :D.
In all seriousness, not exactly my sort of thing, I usually like a melody, but it sounds like it would fit perfectly into a scary area of a game. I actually think it would fit perfectly into the ravenholm level of half life 2, that level's awesome.
The crows really make it sound like you're in trouble.
Not my cup of tea, but still pretty good.
Quote from: Jason
Your community is a bunch of stuck up turds.
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2008, 10:26:35 pm »
  • Taste the soup of my brain!
Reminds me of the Silent Hill games.  If there was static, I would probably be !@#$ing myself.

But in all seriousness, I might use this.  It's pretty good, and really creepy.
She'll pull out your feathers for her brand new hat and when she's done that she'll feed you to her cat.
People you love will turn their backs on you.  You'll lose your hair, your teeth. Your knife will fall of its sheath, but you still don't like to leave until the end of the movie.
If I threw my guitar out the window, so far down, would I start to regret it?  Or would I smile and watch it slowly fall?

Kingknight

SiMelon
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2008, 10:30:39 pm »
  • The Hunter
whoa very !@#$% awesome!

pm me i would like to hire u for making music for my game plz XD
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2008, 01:47:12 am »
Haha wow, lots more replies than I anticipated.. considering this was the result of me being bored and deciding to mess around with a bunch of sound samples XD but thanks!

Yeah darklight, you're close haha. They're the same windchimes, just a more recent recording of them after I got my new mic, that's all. To be honest this kind of music isn't my favourite either, and I didn't have a game in mind when I made this but, it was kinda fun anyways and it turned out alright I think.

I added a bit of static to it, I guess I didn't have that part cranked up enough haha.
Feel free to use it if you want.

And lastly to Kingknight, I'm sorry but I've got a soundtrack to write for a game I'm working on and yet another commission from my school for the band to play ;p

(btw yes I'm working on a game, along with a few other highly skilled members... but you'll have to wait until we make some solid headway to see much about it ;p)
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2008, 03:43:39 am »
  • Don't Worry Sir, I'm From The Internet.
...Woah, creepy. I might have to use this next year. Too bad we get like, two children a year.
Grimace is the demiurge, the creator. From him all things in McDonaldland have sprung. He is not a sin, he's not a menu item, he's just Grimace. He exists. He rolls his lidless eyes and flaps his lipless mouth, formless and terrible, a protean idiot thing from the depths of pre-history.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.303 seconds with 49 queries.

anything