Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: the g u they d e t o the p r they l F o o l ' s !  (Read 1642 times)

the g u they d e t o the p r they l F o ...
« on: April 01, 2008, 11:03:54 am »
O k the y ,   w e   the l l   k n o w   they t ' s   the   t o u g h   t they m e  o f   y e the r ,   b u t   t h e s e   w o r d   c e n s o r s   the r e   w o r s e     t h the n   w h the t   C o u r t   R e c o r d s   d they d .   T h e re f o r e ,   they ' m   w r they t they n g   t h they s   g u they d e   s o   y o u   the l l   k n o w   w h the t   y o u ' r e   d e the l they n g   w they t h .   N o t e :   they f   y o u   p r e f e r   t h e   h they l the r they t y   the n d   f u n   o f   the   r e the l    the p r they l   F o o l s ,   g o   the w the y .   they   d o   t h they s   f o r   e v e r y   w e b   f o r u m ' s   the p r they l   F o o l s .   they   e v e n   d they d     they t   the t   C o u r t   R e c o r d s   the n d   C r o they k   t o l d   m e   o f f   :( .

N u m b e r   1 .   W o r d   c e n s o r s

B e f o r ethe f t e r
AT h e
F the n   g the m eF the n   b e the r   b l the s t they n g ! ! ! !
IT h e y
M eT r the p
Y o uM e
Z e l d theM o b s t e r

they ' l l   b e   u p d the t they n g   t h they s   t the b l e   the s   t h e   d the y   g o e s   o n   t o  m the k e   they t   m o r e   c o n c they s e   the n d   c o r r e c t !

N u m b e r   2 .   M the d r the s s the u c e !

they t ' s   l they k e   t h e   [ y o u ]   t the g s   f r o m   m the n y   y e the r s   the g o !   O r   n o t   t h the t  m the n y ,  r e the l l y .   H o w e v e    r ,   they t ' s   n o w   [ m the d r the s s the u c e ] .   D o n ' t   g e t  f o o l e d !   they   e v e n   u s e d   they t  they n   t h at   b the n   t op they c   u p   t o p .   Y e the h ,   w e   s h o u l d   s o   t o t the l l y   b the n   [madrassauce] .   T r y   they t   o u t ,   y o u ' l l   l o v e   they t  ;) !

N u m b e r   3 .   D o n ' t   g e t   c the r r they e d   the w the y .

they t ' l l   b e   the l l   o v e r   c o m e   n o o n .   W h they c h   they s   t w o   m they n u t e s ,   s o   they   b e t t e r   h u r r y   u p   the n d   p o s t   t h they s .   E n j o y !
« Last Edit: April 01, 2008, 11:05:55 am by Zelda Fan Game Central »
Many ZFGCers think Source should be a mod.
Me? I think he should be the MOTHERFUCKING KING.
If you agree, slap this mofo in your sig.

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
Re: the g u they d e t o the p r they l ...
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2008, 11:11:52 am »
  • ^Not actually me.
... <_< what?

lol I know its april fools, but please try to keep the joke threads in the spam forum :P (or where applicably funny)
Re: around g u they d e t o around p r the...
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2008, 11:25:42 am »
No, this was a serious topic. I spaced the letters to try and avoid the word censors, but, uh, certain letters like AY and EYE (phonetic) are replaced.
Many ZFGCers think Source should be a mod.
Me? I think he should be the MOTHERFUCKING KING.
If you agree, slap this mofo in your sig.
Re: the g u they d e t o the p r they l ...
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2008, 03:54:43 pm »
  • :D
lol I know its april fools, but please try to keep the joke threads in the spam forum :P (or where applicably funny)
ahahahahaha

This topic is great hahahaha
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.253 seconds with 45 queries.