Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: ZFGC Allstars [update'08: added games, marked offline Links]  (Read 13839 times)

Hoffy

Hero of Fire
Re: ZFGC Allstars [Sticky pls]
« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2007, 11:49:08 pm »
  • Silly cat!
Heh, I made a list like that once. It was a lot bigger though.

If you want to take a look at the list, I could send it to you.

Hoffy.
« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2007, 03:22:43 am »
  • :D
Shadows Bane? O_o
I stopped working on that a long time ago. The graphics are weird and the demo isn't even worth playing. What's it doing up there? >_>
  • Knighty Games

pxl_moon (dotyue)

Team Dekunutz
« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2007, 09:08:20 am »
  • .越//
ok... the topic is not that what its meant for, you guys should make download links for games you find good, not complaining and disguess, two more of those offtopic posts and the thread is closed >_>

~~Resources~~
~Minish Cap Style~

Minish Cap Beta:Firerod Icon, Majoras Mask:ChuChu, Ocarina of Time:Gossip Stone, Oracle Series:Link plays the "Herpes of Ages", Impa, Wand Maker: HUD
~GB-Zelda Style~
Ocarina of Time: Deku Caca
~Other~
Paper Mario Style Zelda&Link, Tetra Trackers HUD-Cleanups

« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2007, 05:04:42 am »
Somebody want to put TBoZ on?

If people want, I could upload the demo which was never released =(.
the a o d c

pxl_moon (dotyue)

Team Dekunutz
« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2007, 09:48:31 am »
  • .越//
ehm? there was one released or do you mean another? well anyway it would be cool ^^

~~Resources~~
~Minish Cap Style~

Minish Cap Beta:Firerod Icon, Majoras Mask:ChuChu, Ocarina of Time:Gossip Stone, Oracle Series:Link plays the "Herpes of Ages", Impa, Wand Maker: HUD
~GB-Zelda Style~
Ocarina of Time: Deku Caca
~Other~
Paper Mario Style Zelda&Link, Tetra Trackers HUD-Cleanups

« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2007, 03:01:29 pm »
  • odens knop
REQUEST:  OOT2D Demo 4 by TRM plz?

Fox-Edit: Please refrain from spam in this topic and consider this an actual warning. Thanks.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2007, 04:29:52 pm by Fox »
|LEUS HERTAN MINAT|
« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2007, 10:00:37 pm »
  • w00t
Castle of Ganon by MattCoz.  Awesome Metroid-style engine, but unfortunately it never progressed further than this demo.

Download can be found at http://www.zeldadungeon.net/FG.php

I'm not sure which version that download is for, as there were two Demo 2s, the only difference being different scaling techniques for the sprites since it's a fullscreen game.  I've uploaded my own mirror at http://danthemanms.googlepages.com/CastleOfGanon.zip that contains both of them
« Last Edit: March 05, 2007, 10:03:09 pm by dantheman »
What do you mean I need a life?  =P  Hm... Lives... Isn't that something that you get in Super Mario Bros?  You know, those green mushrooms?  That's a life, right?

My one and only fangame, Link Maze, may be viewed at http://www.zfgc.com/forum/index.php?topic=82.0
  • Link Maze - Zelda mini fangame
Re: ZFGC Allstars [update: Castle of Ganon & Lot...
« Reply #27 on: March 06, 2007, 06:33:20 pm »
  • A little Alive
Wow Tboz Looks awesome!
ver nice tiles
Re: ZFGC Allstars [update: Castle of Ganon & Lot...
« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2007, 07:03:15 pm »
I made a topic like this on the last ZFGC, zipped all the classics and posted them. I believe RoL got a lot of downloads. Anyway, with that, I provide two more mirrors of RoL:

http://atrius.kousougames.co.uk/TLOZ_TROLdemo02.zip - Kousou Games mirror
http://www.gmrealm.co.uk/Mirrors/TLOZ_TROLdemo02.zip - GMRealm mirror

Enjoy :).

EDIT:

I'm pretty sure lupidan didn't want the ROL demos posted any more - Which is why he took them down. Anyway I would post a few of my games (Zelda3D, GOn and such) but I feel its someone egotistical for me to do it :D.

That's true, but I don't think he cares so much anymore... when I asked him for the demo, he did provide it :P. From a PM:

I found a link to my old demo here:
http://www.zfgc.com/forum/index.php?topic=12324.0

I don't have that old demo anymore :P
« Last Edit: March 14, 2007, 07:05:00 pm by cb43569 »
Re: ZFGC Allstars [update: Rod of Leehna Demo2 M...
« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2007, 08:19:13 pm »
I have the GMD of Rod of Leehna. If anyone wants it, PM me. I'm not sure I'm allowed to distribute it, though, so please tell me in this topic if I'm not. I found it online somewhere.
« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2007, 08:22:19 pm »
  • Master Of Disaster
I have the GMD of Rod of Leehna. If anyone wants it, PM me. I'm not sure I'm allowed to distribute it, though, so please tell me in this topic if I'm not. I found it online somewhere.
I think you should ask Lupidan first. It really isn't ZFGC's business, whether it should be shared with others.

.TakaM was here
  • Lumeuni

Devy

« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2007, 08:23:24 pm »
 hmm thats illegal unless lupidan uploaded it
mind telling me where it was found? i nned to inform lupi hes a bud of mine :P
any ways that is illegal and you can get banned for that <.< i sound like a mod wierd  :P

Devy

« Reply #32 on: March 19, 2007, 08:39:25 pm »
ye i cant find it thats good

lupidan

« Reply #33 on: March 19, 2007, 10:53:32 pm »
EDIT: I got mad with no proof, my apologies to Scooternew
« Last Edit: March 20, 2007, 09:20:27 am by lupidan »
« Reply #34 on: March 19, 2007, 11:12:37 pm »
Um, what? Wow, you sound stupid. Let's examine why.

you hacked it because I have NEVER uploaded a GMD of my game...
No. I don't know anything about hecking anyway. Did it ever occur to you in that misleadingly intelligent brain of yours that someone ELSE hacked it and uploaded it? Why the hell would I want your GMD anyway? I've never used GM5.3A. Why would I have any use for it?

Your Zelda game was the first one I ever saw in GM, about a month after I started. What can I say? I thought it was revolutionary or something. Now I know it's just another fangame. I've gained quite a bit of experience in my multiple years using GM. I never copied your game once! I never sent you an email, either - if I did, I certainly don't remember what about. And if I even ever said "I copied your game", it was the types of things in it, not your actual code which I "supposedly" hacked. And I never did copy anything anyway, so it's besides the point.

And IRC? I have never talked to you ONCE on IRC! And even if I had, I have never gotten banned in an IRC conversation ONCE. You are confusing me with someone else. Look at my demos of my game I've posted - NOTHING like yours. In fact, I had things in mine your certainly didn't have. So I couldn't have copied your code anyway.

If I do say so myself (not to brag, but for purposes of this argment), I consider myself quite adequate in Game Maker. I would not need to copy your code regardless. People can testify I'm good enough in GM to code by myself. Look at some of the various contributions I've posted - small, useful things, like textboxes that don't freeze the game, easily useable lighting systems, etc.

Now, let's assume your shitty argument had some semblance of truth. Why in the world would I want to post it here, knowing I could get banned for it? And saying I did magically heck it, why would I choose not to share it with anyone?

I'm an honest guy, I didn't heck it, and I didn't want to redistribute your GMD. You should actually be thanking me, dipshit, for not giving other people your GMD even though I've already been PM'ed with requests for it. I might add for the record that your GMD, which I have actually looked at, has plenty of copied code. Who's the honest one now?

EDIT:
Lupidan, please sit back and consider what you've accused me of. I don't appreciate it, and hopefully we can further discuss this via PM. I'm sorry that this post is a bit rude.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2007, 11:57:12 pm by Scooternew »
« Reply #35 on: March 19, 2007, 11:17:24 pm »
This is a warning to both of you, please refrain from flaming each other (especially scooter, that comment at the end was completely unneccessary) or I will be forced to lock this topic and increase both of your warning levels - I wish to do neither of these things so please don't force my or any of the admins hands.
« Reply #36 on: March 19, 2007, 11:22:45 pm »
scooternew, just shutup for a second and look at it from lupidan's perspective

he made what some consider the best zelda fangame (demo), and after all the crap he had to deal with he decided to give up on it, then he finds people are hosting his demo without his permission, not to mention his GMD has been hacked and distributed, I'd be pissed off and ready to kill anyone I find telling people to pm them if they want the GMD

btw, I still think this topic is stupid, it should just be posted in helios's topic:
http://www.zfgc.com/index.php?topic=11300.0
« Last Edit: March 19, 2007, 11:31:01 pm by .TakaM »
« Reply #37 on: March 19, 2007, 11:38:53 pm »
Ok, that is a perfectly fair perspective, but if this happened to me, I know I wouldn't start blaming people with little or no evidence. If he were only more civil and sensible in what he said, I wouldn't have been as much an !@#$% either. Part of the reason I was so harsh is to convey the emotion with which I'm trying to convince him I did nothing that he said I did.
especially scooter, that comment at the end was completely unneccessary
No, it was not necessary. I do apologize for that. I just wish people could brush off a curse every now and then. Anyway, is an entire post devoted to making me look like a hacker and copier necessary? He could've been much more appropriate with a PM. (And I'm not sayig I couldn't either, but I was just replying to his post to defend myself in public).

@ .Takam: I didn't say I'd just give anyone the GMD. I clearly stated that I'd have to wait for approval first, which I did, and when someone asked me for the GMD, I actually said no.

If the accusations even made SENSE, takam, I'd shut up (which I don't appreciate being told to do by a moderator who is supposed to set an example and follow strict guidelines) - but being told I hacked the GMD? He could have easily reasoned that possibly someone else hacked it and uploaded it. I actually don't remember sending an email to him two years ago, and I know I haven't talked with him over mIRC. I only got mIRC earlier this school year, long after Lupidan left ZFGC.

I DO, though, apologize for being hasty in my reply, as well as my cursing and yelling.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2007, 11:52:35 pm by Scooternew »

Devy

« Reply #38 on: March 20, 2007, 12:40:15 am »
lupi sorry to hear all of this
« Reply #39 on: March 20, 2007, 05:27:34 am »
I can vouch for Scooter. He is, along with Goodnight, one of the best GML experts on ZFGC. I have seen his engines, I have asked for help, and Scooter always came through. Look at his posts in Programming/Tutorials, he is brilliant.

Stop fighting. Stay on topic. It is possible to get decompiled files from anywhere (loz05 sent me plenty of hacked GMDs from demos in the past. There's a start.)

No more fighting. Stay on topic.
the a o d c
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.059 seconds with 77 queries.